About Dr Adam Fujita
Adam Fujita is a Doctor of Physical Therapy, teacher, and ultra-marathon competitor. For more than a decade, Adam has been investing into his passions for learning, teaching, and racing; all serving as the foundation of his business: The Process: Sports Performance and Rehabilitation, LLC. Adam believes we are integrated beings, finding our joy amongst the connection between our essence within, our world we live in, and our relational energies around us.
You also might be interested in
- Not to Oversell it, but…Your Breath is the Foundation for Everything
- The Lion, the Gazelle, Whiskey, Breathing, and Running Forever
- Shoes, Inserts, and Our Steps
- More on Foot and Ankle Mechanics with a Splash of Muscle Balance Concepts and Injury
- Knees: The Hinge that Twists, Causing Cringes and Torque